Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hi from G____ P______

Dear Family,

How are all of you doing? Things are great here! I don't have much time, but will try to write more later today and send it off!

I hope that you had a wonderful birthday Mom. It sounds like you did. What did you all eat at the Pantry?

How is all of the college decision stuff going, Doug?

We will have zone conference tomorrow (I think I wrote it down wrong in my last letter) and we are really excited for it!

Because all that has happened lately is long stories, I will write them later.

Remember to be good member missionaries, y'all!

Love, Hna Richardson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Hermana Heather is getting too busy to write. I hope you get those snail-mails soon so we can find out what she has been doing.
We just returned from zone conference and visiting Los Uros -- the floating islands in Lake Titicaca. It was fun but we are pretty worn out.

Becca said...

Ann what is your latest email address? I have like 3 in my contacts and I don't know which one you want to use. Heather said she would be glad to invite you to her blog but I don't know which email to give her.