Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hi you all!

Monday May 11, 2009, 12:38 PM

Dear Family,

It was amazing to talk to you yesterday, although I have to admit I felt a bit awkward at times not knowing what to say. But I really loved having the chance to talk to you all! I hope that everyone will have a great week and it sounds like it might be a bit of a crazy one for some of you. I got the letter in the mail from Katie this morning so Heavenly Father has made my Monday letter-reading goal really easy on me this week as I received it today

Sounds like everyone is good and busy and that the kids are growing up a bunch. I’m sure I’ve noticed it to a greater extent as it has been a little while since I’ve talked to them. I hope that you kiddos keep doing great in church, school, sports, and with your friends. I know that you are being great examples to them!

Brooke and Eric: I forgot to ask what the progress is on the plans for the condo development. How’s it going?

Kat: It’s great to hear that your ward is really wonderful and that you have been able to get things cleaned up a bit in your apartment!

It doesn;t feel like I talked as much to everyone as I would have liked to (sorry if any felt ignored) but I know that it’s good to be obedient even when it’s hard or we don’t completely understand.

So Flor’s baptismal date is on May 31 and her confirmation on June 1. The Escalante’s, Vidal, Beatrice, Roberto and Claudia’s, baptismal date is set for June 14 and their confirmation on June 21.

The Evans family was the family that was kind enough to host us yesterday and we were sure to give them our help with dinner, clean-up and our thanks. I can get you their address later if you would like, Mom.

I love you all very, very much!
Hermana Richardson

No comments: