Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dear Mom,

Thanks for the great letter! At the transfer meeting I received from the Elders a letter sent from you on March 25 (the one with the updated insurance card) and a letter from Sis. Bassarear sent May 4 about her mission reunion. It's best not to send any mail to my "home" address after week #5 in the transfers have begun as I may not be lucky enough to have as thoughtful of Elders to save them and remember to get them to me.

Side note - one of them that lives now in the apartment that I used to in GP and took over that area is E. Dytrt that was in my MTC district. That may have some reason to do with the letters getting to me. The Monday of week #5 in this transfer is June 8th.

I can see pro's and con's to having a "journal" kind of letter sent to me instead of each letter. I didn't have any temptation at all to open them - Heavenly Father helped me not have that desire! I thought it was going to be hard but it was amazing how just making the decision to make this a goal caused me to be just fine until today. the downside is that it is very well probable that some weeks I wouldn't receive the letter with the past weeks events in time for Monday and then I would be two weeks behind in news and that could cause some major confusion. So, I guess just send them as you normally have!

Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness, and love, and support! I love you VERY much!!!!

Love, Heather

No comments: