Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Email February 23, 2009

Hola! Happy Birthday Sis!

Monday, February 23, 2009 9:50 AM

From:

Dear Family,

It's wonderful to read all of the news from home! News from here is that yesterday Hermano R_____ P_____ was baptized! It's been so exciting and amazing to teach him and see him progress. Friday, he and Hermana M_____ were married at the church. We had to leave the party early, of course, but we were able to enjoy quite a few songs from the mariachi band including the mariachi loco. Boy, is it loco! I took some video and will put it on one of the memory sticks and send it your way.

Today I plan to mail a birthday package to Katie. I sent her a card last week, which I hope you have received. I received one more package last week with the memory stick, valentine decorations, etc. but it appeared that it was misdirected for a time, so I got it after Valentine's Day. This is weird b/c if I remember right you sent it on the eighth. I think it may be b/c Texas was on a separate line than G.P. and the zip had some marked out numbers. Anyway, I received it and thank you so very much!!

I don't have much time remaining so I will write you a letter via postal mail. I plan to send some pics through email if the computer works fast enough!

Love you all so very, very much!

Happy Birthday Sis!!! I love you so much! Have a special day!

Love,

Heather - Hna Richardson


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These two posts sound like Heather is really getting the language. I am glad for her. The way I understand it, the language just comes suddenly without us really realizing that we have done it. A miracle!

Ann said...

I think you are pretty right on with your comments. I am sure her heart just SANG as she realized what was happening. (She probably thought the MoTab Choir was doing back ground singing just for her when in reality it was clouds of angels!) Always love hearing form you.