Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Snail letter written 16 Feb 2009; received 21 Feb 2009

16 February 2009

Dear family, ♥♥

It was great to read the emails this morning and also to receive the Valentines this week! Thanks for writing me Dad. Thanks for the $20. I forgot to take it with me today but used my card to buy food from a restaurant called Chedders with Hermana E____. Just the two of is went and it was fun doing that. The food was really tasty. It was nice to eat some more familiar food.

We are really excited for the baptism of Hermano R____ P_____ this Sunday and also his and Hermana L____ marriage on Friday. There is going to be a Mariachi Band for an hour afterwards. :-)

After lunch and shopping today, we played Uno with Hermanas V_____ and M____. That was a lot of fun.

Tonight I was able to understand so much of what was being said. I had a sudden realization that maybe I had been casually listening more than really concentrating. WOW! That was a neat realization. I hope I can help it to happen more and more!! And I know it will!

I need to wrap this up unfortunately. I love you all so very much!!! Have a wonderful week!


Love,

Heather

PS Thursdays are our planning days. If there are things you want delivered to me, that is the best day. Other wise, I don’t get home until 9 pm and leave between 10 am and noon. Love you all very, very much!

No comments: